- All photos and text submissions must be the original work of the entrant.
- Entries that include any inappropriate content, including obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content will be removed and disqualified.
- By submitting photos and text, entrants agree that their materials become the property of Hostelling International Canada Pacific Mountain Region.
- Images selected for use in the calendar must be a minimum of 300 dpi at 5.25" x 4.75".
- Selected captions and images may not be used together and could be reassigned to other images or captions.
- Up to 12 entries will be selected based on a combination of visitor votes and HI judge choices. These entries will appear in the 2011 Travel Truths calendar. Credit will be given. All winning entries will receive a copy of the calendar.
- HI judges will make their decisions based on the submissions' creativity, originality, appropriateness for the calendar and file format appropriateness.
- One grand prize winner will be selected by the HI judges and awarded one night for two people at HI-Whistler or HI-Banff Alpine Centre.
« Back to Contest Overview