Spring may be in the air, but in the Alberta Rockies, the ski season is far from over. For those of you who are not convinced, here are five reasons why you should head to Banff this spring.
1. Banff has been experiencing fantastic conditions this year and now they are even breaking records! Sunshine Village just set the record for the largest snowfall in the resort’s 84 year history, with 909 cm having fallen since opening day.
2. The Big 3 ski resorts boast some of the longest seasons in North America, staying open until the first week of May. That's another month and a half of skiing!
3. After Spring Break, most of the crowds have thinned out so lift lines are way shorter.
4. The days are longer and warmer, so you don't have to layer on the clothes. Plus you can enjoy a few apres-ski beers on the patio!
5. HI-Banff Alpine Centre is offering a killer deal on their 3 day ski package! Find out more here.
Image credit: Banff Lake Louise Tourism